Limitations of liability
- Availability of Services, Appointment, Rescheduling and Cancellation
- Information and Documents required
- Equipment and connectivity requirement
- Electronic Payments/ Refunds
- Use of content & Copyright
- Privacy and Security
- Consent for Treatment through Telemedicine Services
- Limitations of liability
- Third party tools
- Prohibited Uses
- Modification of Terms and conditions of service
- General Terms and Conditions
- Fees, Re-scheduling, Cancellation, Refund, Appointments
Limitations of liability:
a. In no event shall KKCTH be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitations, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of KKCTH Care.
b. In no event KKCTH shall be liable for: (a) provision of or failure to provide any Tele- Consultation service by Doctors/ Hospital to User; (b) any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the App/ Website; (c) any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or (d) any other matter relating to the Mobile apps/ Website or the Service.
c. KKCTH expressly disclaims any liability arising out of pre-existing medical condition, any adverse drug reaction, any negligence or misconduct of Doctors/hospital staff engaged for Teleconsultation services.