Home Terms and Conditions.
- Availability of Services, Appointment, Rescheduling and Cancellation
- Information and Documents required
- Equipment and connectivity requirement
- Electronic Payments/ Refunds
- Use of content & Copyright
- Privacy and Security
- Consent for Treatment through Telemedicine Services
- Limitations of liability
- Third party tools
- Prohibited Uses
- Modification of Terms and conditions of service
- General Terms and Conditions
- Fees, Re-scheduling, Cancellation, Refund, Appointments
a. KKCTH Care is an “as is” offering and expressly disclaims all representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the operations of the Website or App,
the information, content, service provided through or in connection with the Website or App.
b. In no event shall KKCTH be responsible for any third-party misuse for the data and for any acts, deeds and circumstances beyond the control of the management of KKCTH.
c. You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your conduct.