Availability of Services, Appointment, Rescheduling and Cancellation
- Availability of Services, Appointment, Rescheduling and Cancellation
- Information and Documents required
- Equipment and connectivity requirement
- Electronic Payments/ Refunds
- Use of content & Copyright
- Privacy and Security
- Consent for Treatment through Telemedicine Services
- Limitations of liability
- Third party tools
- Prohibited Uses
- Modification of Terms and conditions of service
- General Terms and Conditions
- Fees, Re-scheduling, Cancellation, Refund, Appointments
Availability of Services, Appointment, Rescheduling and Cancellation:
a. Tele-consultations shall be available from General Paediatricians as well as Specialists (Paediatricians and Specialists, hereinafter referred as doctors).
b. Tele-consultation from a specific doctor shall be available subject to his/ her availability/ willingness/ discretion. Confirmation of appointment shall be sent to you via SMS and/ or email. KKCTH reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment without any prior notice to You.
c. The consultation appointment time is indicative and actual consultation time may change depending on the availability of the concerned doctor.
d. You may be eligible for a free review post consultation, at the discretion of the concerned doctor.
e. Consultations can be booked, rescheduled or cancelled only within the stipulated time limits mentioned in the Website or App which may change from time to time.