Discover what’s possible at KKCTH
Our patients come from all over the country. And so do our staff. They come to be part of the most professional, diverse and reputable health care teams. They come to work beside the unequaled talent of physicians, nurses and staff.
Please email us with your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
ISPGHAN Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship 2018-2019
Dr Rakesh manoharan has been selected for the fellowship for this year.
Await the announcement of next years’ fellowship entrance exam in June 2019.
Eligibility and Selection of candidates
1. Eligibility would be MD/DNB Pediatrics from MCI recognized/ Govt. recognized institutions
2. Selection would be made on the basis of written test.
3. Departmental Interview would follow after short listing on the basis of the written test.
How to Apply
1. The candidates who are interested to apply for the above course should apply at the contact address of the respective training center as mentioned below
2. The last date for online application for the above course is 30th June, 2018
3. Please attach a self attested passport size photograph.
The Entrance written examination will be conducted by the respective centers and the date will be announced by them. Please carry a photo ID card at the time of the examination.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS BY POST OR BY EMAIL email@example.com
Course Director: Dr Srinivas Sankaranarayanan
Consultant Pediatric Gastroenterology
Kanchi Kamakoti Childs Trust Hospital, Chennai
12 A, Nageswara Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Nurses wanted urgently for our hospital. Freshers/ experienced Nurses in general nursing/ ICU/ NICU to work in our ICU and wards.
Salary is on par with other reputed hospitals in chennai
Management is willing to bear Hostel accommodation and food expenses up to Rs 3000 and balance to be borne by the employee.